Midtown Surgical Center is made up of a team of highly experienced administrators, nurses, technicians, and business office staff. Our staff comes from a wide variety of backgrounds and has come together to create our great patient care team.
Who You'll Meet When You Visit Us
Our goal is to provide the best patient care possible, and our staff members work together through the entire visit to reach this goal. When patients come to Midtown, they are greeted by one of our Business Office staff members who will check the patient in. After registration is complete, the patient is escorted to the pre-op area and where they are prepped for their procedure by our pre-op staff. The patient then goes to the appropriate area for their procedure. After the procedure is over, the patient is taken to the recovery area. When the patient is stable and is feeling as comfortable as possible, they are discharged home.
Skilled, Experienced Staff
The staff in the GI lab is made up of highly experienced GI nurses. The Operating Room is staffed with a combination of highly skilled OR nurses and Certified Scrub Techs. Our staff in the PACU (Post Anesthesia Care Unit) is made up of all Registered Nurses with many years of combined experience. All of our nurses are PALS and ACLS certified.
Our Fearless Leaders
- Each area within Midtown Surgical Center has a supervisor who oversees that specific area.
- Our Center is overseen by Lisa Cross-Foster, Midtown's Administrator since 1996. Lisa has been with HCA since 1991.
- Our Medical Director is Jack Johnson, MD. Dr. Johnson is a Board Certified Anesthesiologist. Dr. Johnson has been with HCA since 2002.
- The Business Office is overseen by Victoria Ruzniak, Central Business Office Director. She can be reached at 720-979-0025.
- All Clinical areas (PACU, GI and the OR) are overseen by Sofia DeAngelis, RN, Director of Nursing. Sofia has been has been with HCA and Midtown Surgical Center since 1995.
- Capri Neely is our Pre-Operative Patient Case Coordinator. Please call her at (303) 322-3993 as soon as your procedure is scheduled at our facility.